Designed specifically for SME’s operating in the food and agribusiness sector, this one-day Active Learning workshop explores the key dynamics of the Australian food industry, growth opportunities and critical success factors.
We use an Active Learning approach which involves businesses using key tools and techniques applied to their own business challenge, bringing these themes to life and embedding learning.
The program can be tailored to meet a specific group of companies or geographies with core modules covering the following areas:
- Australian Food & Grocery Market overview
- Where to Go?
- How to decide which Markets and Categories to enter?
- Who is your primary consumer and customer?
- How to prioritise Sales Channel and Shoppers?
- How to Win!
- Brand Positioning to Differentiate
- Market Entry Models
- Pricing and Value Chains
- Pitching Your Offer